Client: Saudi Telecom Company/Intigral
Project Description: Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC) headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is the largest telecommunications provider in the Middle East and North Africa region. It is the leading operator within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and its international presence extends to 11 countries.
STC would like to offer digital content across the Middle East region for which it has created a business strategy for its OTT approach to the region. The OTT execution is being conducted via STC’s wholly owned subsidiary, Intigral. Saudi Telecom and Intigral wanted to ensure through consultants whether they have the right approach and operational/technical capabilities in place to embark on its OTT video initiative. For this assignment, Saudi Telecom and Intigral has engaged MAG/VTT to assess their OTT video strategy, execution plan, Intigral’s technology platforms and roadmap, as well as delivery and operational capabilities.
MAG and VTT were engaged in the assignments with the following objectives:
- Review the existing strategy and execution plan for OTT video offering, including product vision, positioning and roadmap, go-to-market strategy
- Assess Intigral’s technology platforms and roadmap, including architecture, development approach and process, and provide input on Intigral’s technical capability to support the OTT video strategy
- Review Intigral’s delivery and operational capabilities and processes to ensure that it can scale and adequately support the execution of the OTT video service strategy
- Provide gap assessment and recommendations across strategy, technology, processes, operations and delivery capabilities
- Conduct the journey analysis and re-design parts with long service times, re-engineer and modify operational processes across operations domains to improve customer experience